During your interactions with us, we may request information from you to assist with the management and administration of your occupational health and wellbeing package, or the provision of our occupational health and wellbeing services. This includes (but isn’t limited to) personal data, health history information and existing medical conditions.
If you aren’t sure why we’re asking for some information, you have the right to ask us at any time.
This notice sets out who we are, why we collect personal data and how we intend to use this information. We will also tell you who we may share your information with and how you can request access to this information.
This applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website.
- People who use our services.
- People who have entered into a contract with us or have begun the process of entering into a contract with us.
- Employees of our clients.
- People identified as having a legitimate interest in our products and services.
- Our employees/agents and employees/agents of third party companies we engage.