Job Vacancy – Client support administrator (£16,500 – £20,000)
At Smart Clinic by APL Health we have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for client support to join our expanding team. This is a non-clinical administrative role with a scope for career development as the company expands.
We’re looking for someone with a helpful and energetic approach to supporting our vibrant business. You’ll be helping to develop new opportunities and encourage the business growth by supporting our existing clinical team, managing our network of contractors and being a frontline point of contact for clients.
The position is based on Gadbrook Park, Northwich, and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new clients, ensuring that we have all necessary information to deliver our services
- Be on call to answer telephone and email queries during core office hours
- Receiving and processing all new referrals and requests
- Ensuring we have all necessary medical paperwork to provide effective services
- Confirming and booking appointments with client employees, ensuring clients and employees are kept up to date and informed always
- Ensuring the diaries of clinicians are kept up to date and managed to optimise efficiency
- Releasing clinical reports to employees and clients in line with consent requirements
- Chasing third party providers for reports and necessary information
- Making real time detailed administrative notes on the system
- Ensuring SLAs for service delivery are being met
- Producing status reports for clients and for the business
- Receiving and processing invoices, liaising with finance to help resolve client invoicing queries
- Working with other teams to develop new ideas, processes and systems
- Managing general office administrative duties such as liaising with cleaners, ordering supplies and resolving building issues
We grow our team based on skills, enthusiasm, attitude and belief in the services we provide. At APL Health it’s more important that applicants have the right attitude and approach to their work than having the relevant experience. However the following skills would be convenient:
- Good, helpful and clear communication with a pro-active, supportive approach
- Ability to organise yourself and others to maintain effective work flow
- Ability to review procedures and spot opportunities for improvement
- Computer literate, and familiar with Microsoft software
- Good time management with efficient working practices
- Health and wellbeing – you will benefit from the same services we provide our clients, including physiotherapy, mental health support, virtual GP appointments and more.
- On site shared parking, managed as part of a parking rota
- Company laptop included
- A good working environment, including tea and coffee facilities, fresh fruit and a modern office environment
- Pension scheme by Aviva
APL Health focus on the career development and success of every team member. In this particular role, there is scope to develop and grow the department into something that you yourself can take ownership of and be proud of. Once you’ve successfully mastered the role, there’s also scope to be involved in other activities such as sales, lead generation, accounting, client renewals and IT system development.
How to apply
For more information or to apply to this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!