Job Vacancy: Sales and Business Development Advisor
Northwich, Flexitime, £16,500 basic, limitless with commission
APL Health are a dynamic and vibrant occupational health provider, shaking up the world of corporate healthcare, wellbeing and absence management. We have a strong team working environment, with a supportive culture, providing excellent services to our clients and career opportunities to our staff.
Established just four years ago, we’re a relatively young and fast growing company, and are looking to establish a business development function to accelerate our growth.
This is a new role within the company, making it an exciting opportunity for the right person to develop the necessary sales processes, implement them and start generating income and growth for the business. You will be responsible for developing and implementing scripts, procedures, demonstration materials and system driven quotations, ensuring that every prospective customer is left feeling impressed and enthused by our services.
- Developing, refining and implementing sales processes
- Finding prospective customers, making contact and keeping in regular communication
- Developing and following up on leads
- Converting inbound leads into sales
- Working with current clients to renew their annual packages
- Demonstrating the outstanding brand and reputation that we’re developing
- Presenting at online seminars and recording promotional media such as YouTube and Twitter videos
We choose our team based on skills, enthusiasm, attitude and belief in the services we provide. You should ideally have the following:
- Experience in a sales / call centre environment
- Experience of working with a mixed media approach to sales
- Experience of selling healthcare, HR or software related services would be very beneficial but not vital
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A hungry ambition to grow your career, and take control of your own financial success
- A strong approach to teamwork and collaboration
- Health and wellbeing – you will benefit from the same services we provide our clients, including physiotherapy, mental health support, virtual GP appointments and more.
- Flexi-time – we operate on flexible working hours, meaning you can manage your work/life balance more effectively
- Company laptop and mobile phone included
- A good working environment, including tea and coffee facilities, fresh fruit and a modern office environment
- Pension scheme by Aviva
- There is a heavy commission structure of 5% on all sales, giving you no limit on your prospective earnings
APL Health focus on the career development and success of every team member. In this particular role, there is scope to develop and grow a sales department. Dependent upon your sales success, there may be the opportunity to begin to develop a team around you.
If you think this may be the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org