Job specification – Occupational health nurse
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious occupational health practitioner to join a fast-developing company. APL Health are looking for a senior occupational health nurse or occupational health supervisor with good experience looking for a new and exciting challenge. The role involves supervising a small team and overseeing their clinical activity, training staff, case management and being involved in projects.
- Case management
- Occupational health assessments / management referrals
- Pre-placement screenings / fit for work certificates
- Referral to further services
- Opportunity to be involved in other business functions like health promotion and wellbeing activities, business development, system development, and training
- In involvement in working on and developing our smart systems to improve efficiencies, and enhance customer experience.
Skills and competencies
We’re looking for a qualified and experienced occupational health nurse.
The person should be naturally personable, helpful and keen to proactively support clients. The candidate should have a positive mental attitude and be willing to take on new challenges.
Ideally the individual should also have some commercial experience in conjunction with a medical background.
We are open to candidates with all levels of experience.
The job will be based in Northwich, Cheshire. We’re open to flexible working hours and can work around your personal commitments. You will report into our Occupational Manager.
We’re accepting candidates from occupational health advisors of all levels of experience. The salary will be competitive, in line with the candidate’s experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.