Vacancy: Occupational health support manager
At APL Health we have an exciting opportunity for an occupational health support manager to join our expanding team, this is a non-clinical administrative role. We’re looking for someone with a helpful and energetic approach to supporting our vibrant business. You’ll be helping to develop new opportunities and encourage the business growth by supporting our existing clinical team, managing our network of contractors and being a frontline point of contact for clients.
The position is based in Gadbrook Park, Northwich, and salary is negotiable.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new clients, ensuring we have all necessary information to deliver services
- Receiving and processing all new referrals and requests
- Ensuring we have all necessary medical paperwork to provide effective services
- Confirming and booking appointments with client employees, ensuring clients and employees are kept up to date and informed always
- Ensuring the diaries of clinicians are kept up to date and managed to optimise efficiency Releasing clinical reports to employees and clients in line with consent requirements
- Chasing third party providers for reports and necessary information
- Making real time detailed administrative notes on the system
- Ensuring SLAs for service delivery are being met
- Producing status reports for clients and for the business
- Receiving and processing invoices, liaising with finance to help resolve client invoicing queries
- Managing general office administrative duties and any other duties commensurate with this position and the needs of the business
- Adhering to the rules of medical confidentiality and the Data Protection Act always
Skills and experience
At APL Health it’s more important that applicants have the right attitude and approach to their work than having the relevant experience. However the following skills would be convenient:
- Good, helpful and clear communication with a pro-active, supportive approach
- Ability to organise self and others to maintain effective work flow
- Ability to write procedures and spot opportunities for improvement
- Computer literate, and familiar with Microsoft software
- Previous admin experience working within the healthcare sector is preferred but not mandatory for this role.
We’re open to flexible working hours and can work around your personal commitments. Staff also get one duvet day per year and the opportunity to work in an autonomous way.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org